If your staff doesn't keep up to date with regulatory changes, your financial institution is at risk.
Does your compliance training stick?
How to Create a High-Impact Compliance Training Program
The front line in your financial institution is your best defense against compliance risk. Ongoing compliance training is essential to ensure your employees have the tools they need to protect your organization. That is, if that training sticks enough so that they can apply it.
What you will learn:
- New pathway to approach training
- Key elements of a successful, consistent compliance training program
- How to engage employees with dynamic learning
- How to create a learning culture that engages learners and meets objectives
- 8 steps to create a high impact compliance training program